|getting back on disability
Feb 13, 2008
Previously i was on disability, I now have a business of my own. I am having trouble keeping the day to day work done. How would I try to get back on disability?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am assuming you are referring to Social Security disability. If so, you would need to apply for disability benefits with the Social Security Administration and provide the necessary supporting documentation from you physician. Then it would be up to the SSA to make a determination as to whether or not you qualify. If you are denied benefits, you can appeal.
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.