Best place for HIV treatment

Being a long-term survivor since 1990 and doing great, I'm faced with my next challenge. I live in Hawaii and I want to move back to the Mainland US to receive better HIV healthcare. Where in the US do you recommend that will provide me with the BEST overall HIV healthcare? I'll consider any place that provides the BEST HIV healthcare, though I prefer a smaller city and warmer climate. Thank you!

Response from Ms. Breuer

You've written a question that's really outside my expertise, but I can tell you confidently that there are many places now where you can receive excellent care--even warm ones!If I were you, I'd ask this question widely, including your insurance company if you have private insurance; coverages vary widely in different states. For centers of excellence in HIV care, I'd encourage you to pose this same question to one of the physicians at this site. They know more about what their colleagues in HIV care are doing than I do. You're smart to ask this question!

HR Says "Don't Tell!"
Employed as a Compounding Pharm Technician