Jan 15, 2008
I am a physician and after passing many obstacles i am going to join a residency program in a university hospital. My question is do i need to disclose my positive status to the program director or any body?
Response from Ms. Breuer
EAch hospital has its own rules and policies about disclosure of health status. Read and follow those policies. The only big mistake you can make is to lie. Go well!
Interstate Relocation and Insurance
Why the harrassment?
- What Is The Risk Of Masturbation?
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.