HELP fast...

I would like to know if it is at all legal for a group of people to keep someone from being treated for hiv? By this I mean changing test results, and other things in an effort to keep a patient from finding out their status? I know this has to be illegal, but feel that I am in a similar situation where lies have been told about me and not one person has bother to ask a thing, just assuming that I am their fall guy. I dont know who else to ask about this as others keep giving me the run around about the matter. Please tell me how to handle this situation properly, what steps to take as I feel my health and the health of my children is at risk, what should I do? Thanks in advance for your help.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Of course this is not legal, but you don't give us enough information to advise you. Please get to someone you trust, someone in authority, who knows more about the situation than we do here.

atripla/sustiva sleep issues
Artemisia Annua - Does it Work?