LTC coverage

My employer will start offering LTC at the beginning of the year through Met Life. A few weeks ago, the reps were in and told us that there are no exclusions if we were to sign up during open enrollment, as well as no medical or financial underwriting questions/requirements. There are a few different coverages available, which I understand. The important question is is this something I truly need and would it be worth it? I've always heard that this coverage is quite expensive -- thankfully I'm in my late 20s -- but the upside is that one of the policies offer compound inflation for both reimbursement and cash policies and I know the younger one is, the cheaper it is.

What do you suggest I do? Get as much as I can possibly afford or get a basic policy that would offer me something, which is better than nothing? The other thing is that there are coverages for 1, 3, 5, 10 years and unlimited time.

I really don't how much of a benefit this would truly be considering I'm not sure what the cost is at this point. I have a one-on-one meeting scheduled with the rep in the beginning of December, but, obviously, I'm not about to tell him anything re my health situation and cannot trust that he would guide me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I think this is something you should discuss with a financial planner.

re:hsbc life insurance
secondary insurance termination