MEDICAL COSTS

I TAKE HIV MEDS AND I HAVE REACHED THE LIMIT IN WHICH MY INSURANCE WILL COVER($10000) PER YEAR. I NEED THE MEDS TO SUSTAIN MY LIFE. I MAKE MORE MONEY THAT THE ADAP WILL ALLOW IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THAT SERVICE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS IN WHICH I MAY ABLE TO GET MEDS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Thanks for your post.

Paying for medications in our country can be difficult for persons in your income "gap". Ever increasing prices of HIV medications don't help in this circumstance either.

I'd discuss the situation with your doctor and case manager (or AIDS Service Organization). It's possible that community medication banks can provide the month or two of meds that you need; alternatively some drug companies offer patient assistance.

Write back and let us know where you live, perhaps I can put you in contact with appropriate folks.

Best of luck, BY

Insurance Companies Orasure Tests
re:hsbc life insurance