|The best government insurance carriers
Nov 15, 2007
I am a Federal Government employee. I currently have GEHA insurance. I am on a three medicine cocktail. I am currently paying around 350.00 for my medications. I make over 50K. What companies over the best coverage for individual like me. I would love to see my cost go down. Please help.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I can't answer that. You need to look at the different plans available and calculate the cost under each plan, including monthly premium, deductibles, co-pays, etc. to determine which will be most cost effective for you.
fmla and disabilty
Continuation of Health Care when moving out of state
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.