|The best government insurance carriers
Nov 15, 2007
I am a Federal Government employee. I currently have GEHA insurance. I am on a three medicine cocktail. I am currently paying around 350.00 for my medications. I make over 50K. What companies over the best coverage for individual like me. I would love to see my cost go down. Please help.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I can't answer that. You need to look at the different plans available and calculate the cost under each plan, including monthly premium, deductibles, co-pays, etc. to determine which will be most cost effective for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.