|fmla and disabilty
Nov 15, 2007
in reference to previous question about lying on application to work (large hospital)...because i was a new employee i did not have to do the medical questionare for diabilty insurance ..will i be ok for diability from that company thamks
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If you enrolled in the disability plan during your initial enrollment period, regardless of whether or not you have an existing medical condition, it would not have any impact on you being eligible for disability benefits, unless you become disabled during the pre-exisiting linitation period. You should be okay.
Health Care Savings Program
The best government insurance carriers
- Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Causes For Neuropathy In Arms Shoulders Feet
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.