|Health Care Savings Program
Nov 15, 2007
The Health Care Savings program approved by IRS allows money to be set aside by employees for medical use (ins, meds, premiums etc.).
I am a union executive and was asked the question if this would be adverse to receiving SSI should that need arise after severing employment, when a person has funds in this medical set-aside. Any idea?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Having an HSA has no impact on eligiblity for SSI.
Follow-up Q to LTC Answer
fmla and disabilty
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- Can You Get HIV Symptoms After A Week?
- Does Anal Sex Lead To Aids?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.