Nov 1, 2007
i have been on medical disability 4 months. my question is can my employer stop my medical insurance
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. It depends on the terms of your health plan and disability leave program. Check with your HR department to determine how long medical coverage is continued while on disability. If coverage is stopped, you would be offered COBRA (assumes company has more than 20 employees).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.