|rn at work
Nov 1, 2007
what will i do if i denied that i was hiv poz on application (before i read your advice) any hope...am an rn and getting sicker ...i have no dought soon will not be able to work
Response from Ms. Franzoi
This could be a problem. If you lied on your insurance application, the carrier would have the right to cancel coverage retroactively.
diability and fmla
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.