|rn at work
Nov 1, 2007
what will i do if i denied that i was hiv poz on application (before i read your advice) any hope...am an rn and getting sicker ...i have no dought soon will not be able to work
Response from Ms. Franzoi
This could be a problem. If you lied on your insurance application, the carrier would have the right to cancel coverage retroactively.
diability and fmla
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Oraquick Oral Fluid Test At 13 Weeks
- Peripheral Neuropathy When Does It Start
- Would A Person With Herpes Have Outbreak During Ars
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.