|rn at work
Nov 1, 2007
what will i do if i denied that i was hiv poz on application (before i read your advice) any hope...am an rn and getting sicker ...i have no dought soon will not be able to work
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
This could be a problem. If you lied on your insurance application, the carrier would have the right to cancel coverage retroactively.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.