|diability and fmla
Nov 1, 2007
just found out im am suffering from nueropathy ..been poz since 2004 ..am an rn and lied on application to get job (big hospital)..1)i did sign up for std and ltd at start ..can i collect this even though i lied on my application ?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Are you stating that you lied on your application for short term and long term disability coverages? If so, the insurance companies offering this coverage would have the legal right to deny you benefits because you falsified your application.
rn at work
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.