Nov 1, 2007
I am an early retiree. Recently received HIV pos. diagnoses. Can one get an individual LTC policy or is this considered a pre-existing and therefore,exclusionary ? Thanks.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It might be difficult to obtain LTC insurance. However, I suggest you work with an insurance broker to determine what might be available to you.
Pre-existing condition for HIV/AIDS
- Does Pep Delay Seroconversion In Hiv?
- How Hiv Disables The Immune System?
- What Should I Do If I Had Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hep C?
- Is It Possible To Get Hiv By Getting Poked By A Hiv Needle?
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- How Long Do It Take To Raise Our Cd4 Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.