How to pay for Medication?

Hi, I have a similar question that was asked before in 2004. I am a HIV positive person and i do not qualify for ADAP, because I am married to a person that exceeds ADAP's financial limits and owns more that 1 property. I am currently taking medication that was taken care of ADAP before , but now i got rejected. I am trying to find out a way what to do to get help paying expensive medicine, as i cannot afford to pay out of pocket that much money. My employer does not provide any kind of insurance. I recently got a regular insurance at my husband's employer, but how will that work? how much do i have to pay out of my pocket, and if the regular insurance now paid by my husband's employer will be able to pay for this kind of Meds and doctor's visits? I also believe that that insurance is not aware of my condition. will they reject me once i will try to use them to cover my medicines? I don't know what to do, and also extremely worried that once i will want to use my insurance the employer of my husband will find out about my condition. What is the best way out? Sorry for that many questions but i need an answer to all of them ...

Response from Ms. Franzoi

It depends on the provisions in your husband's plan. Does it have a pre-existing condition clause? If so, you might not have coverage for AIDS-related illnesses for 12 months. Check your husband's plan to determine how it works. If not, all AIDS-related claims would be covered pursuant to the terms of the plan. I don't think you have to worry about discclosure of your status as the insurance plan must keep that information confidential. As far as other resources to cover the cost of meds, I am unaware of any.

moving and no health insurance
COBRA Laws