|short term disability
Oct 31, 2007
How long can I collect and if I return to work and have to go out on diability how does this affect my diability can I collect again? Is there a time frame?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on the terms of your short term disability plan. The plan should tell you how the benefit is detrmined and for what length of time it is payable.
HIPPA and Information about HIV
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.