|short term disability
Oct 31, 2007
How long can I collect and if I return to work and have to go out on diability how does this affect my diability can I collect again? Is there a time frame?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on the terms of your short term disability plan. The plan should tell you how the benefit is detrmined and for what length of time it is payable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Kaposi's Sarcoma Symptoms
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Lidocaine Patches For Neuropathy
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.