life insurance

I got an email from insweb. It seems they ask you only 5 questions for life insurance and no blood test/ medical exam. It;s ok if you are hiv +, but not ok if you have ARC..It;s also not ok if you were ever denied life ins. in your life.. plus a few other questions like heart attack etc.. So it seems tht some of us can qualify for this life insurance..

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I'm not sure what your questin is. If you are asking whether or not you will qualify for this insurance, it sounds like you might. However, the only way to find out is to apply.

can I get Medicare?
short term disability