MSA/HSA?

I have been HIV+ for almost 20yrs and have never taken hiv meds. I am about to run out of COBRA from my last employer. I now work for a small company (3 people) and group health ins is not really an option. Since my costs are not as high not taking meds...would an HSA/MSA be an option I could pursue or would even the high deductible policy be out of reach for me. I co-own the company so if there is a small business option that would also be possible

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should contact an insurance broker in your area to deterrmine what is avaialable and how it would work for you. In doing your evaluation, you have to take into consideration premium as well as what your current prescription and medical costs care as well as your "projected" costs.

C.D.R. Questions (Continuing Disability Review)
LTD Process of Approval/Disapproval