C.D.R. Questions (Continuing Disability Review)

I have been receiving SSDI since January 2006, my original award letter states that I will be up for review in about 3 years (sometime in 2009). I still suffer from the original issues that were presented when I applied for SSDI. What are the chances of a review first of all, and secondly, what are the chances of my SSDI being stopped. Please advise, and thank you for reading my email.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

There will most likely be a review and a requirement that you provide medical evidence that you are still disabled. A determination of your disabled status will be made on the basis of the reports provided by your physicians.

Can employer terminate me while on LTD?
MSA/HSA?