life insurance for HIV-affected
Jul 24, 2007
Are there any companies currently selling (even on a rated basis) life insurance policies on HIV-infected individuals? I know that Guarantee Trust Life and Mutual of Omaha both USED to do this, and do not do so anymore....
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Try Physician's Life and Gerber Life. The Gerber one is called a Guaranteed Life Burial Expense Policy.
I was told recently that Mutual of Omaha issues up to $20,000 and Physician's Life will issue up to $10,000 of guaranteed issue without health underwriting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Difference Between Active And Inactive Hepatitis C
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Can You Contact Hep C From Swallowing Blood?
- How Big Do Lymph Nodes Get With Hiv?
- Will Hiv Make Your Skin Change Colors?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.