Insurance for Aids/HIV patients

I am an independent broker who is constantly asked for coverage. I am at a lost. Would you know of any companies in Missouri that offer life insurance for these patients? I would be interested in contracting that I may be able to provide a necessary service.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Check with:

AARP's program through NY Life, Mutual of Omaha, Physician's Life, Gerber Life

All of the above provide limited coverage in a range from $3,000 to $20,000. Coverage amount variers by carrier and is subject to certain restrictions and could vary by state.

Disability benifit from my workplace