Jul 2, 2007
I have had lung infection and mild asthma. Two weeks before my 6 month pre-existing was over I went into the hospital with acute respiratory distress. After testing, xrays, and all they are saying I have copd-emphysema. They are calling shortness of breath, asthma, lung infection, etc. copd and are now sating since I had a lung infection 11 1/2 months ago-they will not cover the hospital. Is there anything I can do?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Work with your doctor to file an appeal to the plan.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.