|INSURANCE FOR PEOPLE WITH HIV?
Jul 2, 2007
IS THERE POSSIBLE WAY THAT I CAN GE T INSURANCE FOR MY SISTER THAT HAS HIV?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Her best option would be through an employer under a group health plan. However, if she is not employed by a company that offers group coverage, she could apply for an individual policy. The insurance company could deny her coverage. If they do, she should check to see if there is a major risk medical insurance program in her state. (There is a program in California.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Scrotum?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.