|Individual PPO to employer
Jul 2, 2007
I have an individual PPO plan through Blue Cross that I've had for over five years, becuase my employer is small and has no health plan.
Last year I tested HIV+ and have since started treatment. I've read a number of responses about transferring plans from one employer to the next - generally do those answers also apply to my situtaion on an individual plan as well?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are referring to Q&A's regarding changing plans and pre-existing conditions under HIPAA that is with respect to group plans not individual plans.
took hiv test
My Insurance lapsed
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.