Medicare Benefits

I have been on disability since 1999, i have complications with a stroke and developed a minor epylepsy. I need to get back to work somehow as i can not afford to live with what i get, am i allowed to work part time and keep my medicare benefits? what risks am i assuming? i live in florida which is one of the states with less resources, also what are the chances to get private insurance without the pre existing condition issue

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should contact the Social Security Administration (SSA). The SSA can advise you about how their trial work program works. If you are receiving disability benefits, you are encouraged to go back to work. Under the trial work program, SSA benefits and Medicare continue throughout the trial work period. Also, Medicare coverage will continue for a period of time after the completion of the trial work period. To get the best information on how this works, contact SSA.

COBRA ending, now what
international life insurance