|zip code determines health premium
Apr 30, 2007
My carrier ,indiv. policy,charges me different premiums when I move.For ex.,in a town in Nj it was 3,200,Oceanside CA it was 5,000 and downtown san diego it is over $ 6,000.I';m thinking of moving.How can I get access to the rating of the zipcodes in CA? thanks
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Check with the insurance company you are applying with. They can give you the rates by zip code. For example, in the Blue Cross materials that are distributed with enrollment forms, the cost of coverage is shown by zip code.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.