|zip code determines health premium
Apr 30, 2007
My carrier ,indiv. policy,charges me different premiums when I move.For ex.,in a town in Nj it was 3,200,Oceanside CA it was 5,000 and downtown san diego it is over $ 6,000.I';m thinking of moving.How can I get access to the rating of the zipcodes in CA? thanks
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Check with the insurance company you are applying with. They can give you the rates by zip code. For example, in the Blue Cross materials that are distributed with enrollment forms, the cost of coverage is shown by zip code.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does First Herpes Outbreak Occur?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- What Is The Relationship Between Genital Warts And Pap Smears?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Does A Genital Wart Look Like On A Female?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.