|International Insurance for the Positive
Apr 10, 2007
I just received a full scholarship for 3 years of study in Israel. The trouble is that if I go, I'll lose my insurance from my job. I know that I'll need comprehensive coverage, so that when I return I'll be eligible for insurance. I'm not on meds, and my viral load is under 10,000. Where can I look for the coverage that I'll need?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You might be eligible for an international policy under BUPA International.
Need Health Coverage that is affordable
Life Insurance options for healthy HIV positive and no AIDS diagnosis?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.