|Cancellation of Insurance
Apr 10, 2007
My insurance was terminated for bounced check which was not re-submitted the second time to the bank. For 28 yearts I paid into it. I retired 4 years ago and had a retiree plan. Any recourse? I live in Texas.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Probably not. You could check with your former employer to see if they would be willing to reinstate you. However, most retiree health plans cancel coverage if premium isn't paid by the due date.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.