Apr 9, 2007
I tried apllying for life insurance with many reputable companies. In answering health question during the application process I've always been honest about my AIDS status. Needless to say I've been denied each time. Please let me know if there are any life insurance companies that will consider those living with HIV/AIDS.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Some insurance companies provide limited benefits. The levels of coverage are low. I believe the following companies offer some limited benefits:
NY Life through a plan offered by AARP Mutual of Omaha Physician's Life Gerber Life (a burial policy)
Cobra to Medicaid
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.