life insurance coverage
Dec 18, 2006
I have a life insurance policy paid for by my employee ( met life basic life insurance) which is double my salary plus 1 thousand dollars. I am hiv positive. will i still be covered in the event of death or will they void the policy when they found out about my status?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You would be covered as this is a group policy and your health status would not affect this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.