Dec 15, 2006
I HAVE BIPOLAR TYPE II,PANIC DISODER,OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISODER,PANIC ATTACKS, DEPRESSION,HIGH BOOLD PREASURE. DO I QUALIFY FOR SS DISABILY AND HOW LONG I HAVE TO UNEMPLOYED DUE TO THE AFOREMENTIONED.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Discuss this with your doctor and if he feels you are disabled to the point where you can't work, set up an appointment with your local Social Security Administration Office and file for disability benefits.
New Job, Health Insurance
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.