|aids and there affect
Dec 9, 2006
what are the affects of aids, and how likely is it to be passed on to child
Response from Ms. Breuer
I have good news for you. THis question and others like it are answered beautifully all over this site. Please treat yourself to a tour of TheBody.com, where you will find all the answers you need to these general questions.
Expat Issues Too (2)
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.