|Claim for death benefit
Sep 12, 2006
My husband recently die on August 12, 2006 of HIV complications. I had two life insurance on him for over 10 years. He did not need to take any physial exam at the time because the policy was not over 50,000, On his death certifcate it stated cause of death was HIV complicatons. Will there be a problems with this claim.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There shouldn't be any problem as long as when he applied for the coverage, he answered all questions re his health status honestly.
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.