HIV and wet environment

Hello I have a question regarding HIV. I received oral sex from a sex worker for about 10 minutes with a condom. But after finishing that, I didnt take out my condom for about 15 minutes so the condom touched my underwear in that period, and the inside of my underwear was wet as a result of saliva of a sex-worker on my condom or the blood that may come from the gum of the sex-worker. Since my penis touched my wet underwear after I took out the condom. Do you think if there is any chance that I was infected with hiv as a result of contacting with the wet underwear which may have some amount of blood from the gum of the sexworker?

Risk of HIV from an exposure like you described is essentially zero.

Health Insurance
Group Health Insurance