Sep 8, 2006
I currently have medicaid, but I want to leave that and get insurance on my own that will cover my HIV meds, I live in Florida and have not found one yet, could you shed some light on this issue. Thank you.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Probably the only coverage available to you would be a HIPAA policy. They are expensive. Contact a local insurance broker to determine what HIPAA policies are available in your area.
New Job...Break in Ins. coverage
HIV and wet environment
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Condom No Ejaculation Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.