Sep 8, 2006
I currently have medicaid, but I want to leave that and get insurance on my own that will cover my HIV meds, I live in Florida and have not found one yet, could you shed some light on this issue. Thank you.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Probably the only coverage available to you would be a HIPAA policy. They are expensive. Contact a local insurance broker to determine what HIPAA policies are available in your area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can You Detect Hiv In Your Blood Test?
- How To Do Reverse Vincristine Neuropathy?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- How Long After Being Exposed To Hiv Does It Take To Show In Testing?
- How Long Does It Take For Hep C To Show Up?
- Enlarged Spleen Caused By Hepatitis C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.