Sep 8, 2006
I currently have medicaid, but I want to leave that and get insurance on my own that will cover my HIV meds, I live in Florida and have not found one yet, could you shed some light on this issue. Thank you.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Probably the only coverage available to you would be a HIPAA policy. They are expensive. Contact a local insurance broker to determine what HIPAA policies are available in your area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Partner Reject Me Because Of Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Treated For Herpes How Long Before The Sore Go Away?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
- Topical Cream For Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.