|New Job...Break in Ins. coverage
Sep 8, 2006
I have started a new job in a new state. I do not have health insurance for a few months, and therefore will need help getting my meds. Can you give me any advice on what to do to cover the cost of my meds? Also, any advice on an excellent Doctor in the Orland Florida area? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You could take COBRA coverage from your prior job (provided you are still in the period of time eligible for COBRA). Otherwise, I do not know what to advise you. You might want to check with a local HIV clinic to see if they can advise you re what is available in the Orlando area and possibly recommend a doctor.
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.