New Job...Break in Ins. coverage

I have started a new job in a new state. I do not have health insurance for a few months, and therefore will need help getting my meds. Can you give me any advice on what to do to cover the cost of my meds? Also, any advice on an excellent Doctor in the Orland Florida area? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

kpw

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You could take COBRA coverage from your prior job (provided you are still in the period of time eligible for COBRA). Otherwise, I do not know what to advise you. You might want to check with a local HIV clinic to see if they can advise you re what is available in the Orlando area and possibly recommend a doctor.

HIPPA
Health Insurance