HIPPA

I notice HIPPA being recommended in almost all of your responses. I have applied for this HIPPA and found it to be so expensive that I would loose everything just to pay the monthly premium. Why is it that an healthy/able bodied American Citizen who pays taxes and such is refused inurance whether it be life insurance or health? I have spent a lifetime 24 years HIV+ and face this issue on a daily basis. I cannot even get mental health treatment which is so desperately needed. How can a person who is able to work remain employed, pay their living expenses and live out the rest of their life to the fullest when HIPPA and others will not allow you to?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You're right. HIPAA coverage is expensive. The reason is that an insurance company cannot deny coverage under a HIPAA policy to anyone who meets the requirments regardless of his health status. The only people wwho take HIPAA coverage are those who cannot qualify for standard rated coverage.

Life Insurance
New Job...Break in Ins. coverage