disclosure for non-invasive healthcare worker

I work in health care in a non-invasive testing role (EEG). All of the monitors are surface electrodes place on the scalp with virtually no possibility of exposure to anything below skin level. Recently the hospital had a big push for mumps vaccination and my ID doctor said I should not get it due to low CD4. The employee health nurse pressed me as to why I was declining, but eventually backed off. Should I disclose my status?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Great question. Tell the employee health nurse that you're discussing this question with your own doc, thank him/her for the information, and let it rest. Only you can protect your own privacy.

about pneumonia
Partner Positive Diagnosis Insurance Effects