Can I be tested for viral load instead of HIV to see if I'm infected?

Just one more question. If am feeling really anxious about knowing if I'm HIV possitive and can't waid 3 months for the test can I be tested for a viral load to see if it is hight to indicate that I might be infected?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Viral load testing is more costly than an HIV test and not a good way to manage anxiety. If the anxiety is eating you up--as I assume it is--then please do two things: get tested now, and get another test at 3 months. And see a counselor about the anxiety, please. Okay?

I want to study and live in canada
about pneumonia