working in dentistry
Jul 5, 2006
i am hiv positive can i still continue to work as a dental nurse
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. Get all the information you need from the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care--they're the best resource for health care professionals who live with HIV. Find them at www.anacnet.org.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.