|working in dentistry
Jul 5, 2006
i am hiv positive can i still continue to work as a dental nurse
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. Get all the information you need from the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care--they're the best resource for health care professionals who live with HIV. Find them at www.anacnet.org.
dot physical in texas
Two Different Plans to Choose From
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.