|dot physical in texas
Jul 5, 2006
what's the highest bp reading d o t will acccept to drive?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
We don't know. This is a site for questions about HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Liquid Anti Fungal Medications For Thrush Otc
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- How Many Months Does It Take For Hiv To Show?
- Can You Share Drinks With Someone Who Has Hepatitis?
- How Low Can Cd4 Cells Be Before You Get Sick?
- Chance Of Transmitting Hiv From A Woman To Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.