pre-employment health questionaire
Jul 5, 2006
when I'm asked if I'm under a doctor's care and what medications I'm on, is it prudent to mention my HIV-related care and medications on the pre-employment health questionnaire?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. They do not need your medications list. They need to know whether anything you're taking would prevent you from fulfilling the essential functions of your position. Ask your health care provider to write on the form a note to that effect, and then s/he should sign it. That should be the end of that conversation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.