Jul 5, 2006
can a person get hiv aids from oral sex when there are no cuts in the mouth or the penis?
Response from Ms. Breuer
What does this question have to do with the workplace?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.