|Pre employment medical check up
Jul 5, 2006
do the software companies test the HIV status during pre employment medical check up?
Response from Ms. Breuer
HIV status is irrelevant in pre-employment medical checkups unless you work in a health care environment where you will be doing invasive procedures. In other words, no, not legally.
Required to notify employer of all medications
- Do You Feel Warm When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Nail Fungus Occurs At What Stage Of Hiv
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- Hiv Positive Woman Transmission To Negative Men
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Can You Get Hiv From An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.