is AIDS defined as disability by...?

I have been diagnosed with AIDS for over 10 years. I am trying to take advantage of a loan program to purchase a home that is specifically for people with disabilities. The eligibility criteria for this program reads "Borrowers must be persons who meet the definition of disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990(ADA) or the Federal Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1990 (ADA)"

Will I qualify?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Yes. The category of disabled in the ADA is defined not by a list of conditions, but by a list of limitations. The definition is not as strict or restrictive as the one used by the Social Security Administration, but there is legal precedent for considering HIV a disability under the ADA in and of itself.

Please remember that I am not a lawyer!

Department of health
Pharmacist Violated my privacy