|Department of health
Jul 5, 2006
Hi miss Franzoi my question is if the Health department can disclosure your hiv status or if it makes it public for another goverments entities. Thannk you, Hope
Response from Ms. Breuer
Health departments collect information on HIV status under strict conditions of confidentiality. They may not share it with other government entities.
Personal vs. co. sponsered medical
is AIDS defined as disability by...?
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- Can You Get Hiv From Manicure?
- Is Red Dots On Tongue A Sign Of Hiv?
- Where Does Hiv Hide In The Body?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.