amount ssi eligibility allows

i have asked a question befor concerning ssi,first,does a change of state(ny to pa)help or hurt my chances in receiving ssi?also in my household my wife makes 24000 a year in employment along with some from ssi for my son who has a few problems since his birth,will they take from my amount if i receive ssi?there are 9 people in my household,myself my wife our 4 children,and 3 from the child protection,they are my sisters and shes a drug user and doesnt care where these kids go,as for anyone knowing my stsaus its kept from everyone for fear of being isolated and feeling stigmatized or dealing with the rejection,and stress that comes with it,thanks for your time if oyu can respond,if you dont i will just take it as others have more pressing issues to deal with,im a registerd reader here in the other forums and i cant find anything that pertains to the peticular issues ive raised here today,i appreaciate this site as its walking me through my trials of illness,just waiting for a tribulation

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The state you reside in should have no impact on your eligiblity for Social Security (SS) as SS is a federal program. The Social Security Administration can best answer what offsets there are to SS benefits.

NEW JOB INSURANCE
l need life insurance