NEW JOB INSURANCE
Jun 30, 2006
I now have hipaa coverage thru blue cross - am going back into the job force - if a job has insurance & I cancel hipaa coverage will i be eligible for hipaa once i exhaust cobra if the job doesn't work out.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.