|Anthem with more than 63 days
Jun 30, 2006
I lost my group health coverage through Anthem Key care plus 25 more than 63 days ago. I will start new coverage soon through same plan different employer. Will I be consider as pre-existent and if so what will be my waiting period.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since you had a break in coverage of greater than 63 days, if your new plan has a pre-existing condition clause it will apply. The exclusion period cannot be greater than 12 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Doctor Treats Hpv In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.