|Anthem with more than 63 days
Jun 30, 2006
I lost my group health coverage through Anthem Key care plus 25 more than 63 days ago. I will start new coverage soon through same plan different employer. Will I be consider as pre-existent and if so what will be my waiting period.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Since you had a break in coverage of greater than 63 days, if your new plan has a pre-existing condition clause it will apply. The exclusion period cannot be greater than 12 months.
spouse changing jobs
DISCLOSURE OF MEDICATION
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.