May 9, 2006
Why do you keep advising HIV+ people to try Mutual of Omaha for life insurance? They do NOT issue such policies.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I refer people to Mutual of Omaha because I received confirmation as recently as 90 days ago that they were still offering coverage up to $20,000 given certain underwriting conditions to HIV+ individuals. This doesn't mean that they will do this for all HIV+ individuals. It depends on the underwriting. Since I am not an underwriter, I cannot advise a person whether or not they will qualify only that MoO does offer coverage under limited circumstances.
Coverage after changing states
A cap on pill quantity?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.